Friday, September 3, 2010

SSS Day 2 & 3

Day two and three of Self Stitched September:

I spent Thursday hanging about the house. We tidied up and I did a heap of sewing. I still managed to wear hand made though! That's a v necked T made by me, and the track pants I made last week. And just for fun on of my gazillion thrifted scarves!


Today Coen and I are going shopping for Fathers Day gifts. It's cold, and the weather is destined to get really miserable later so due to my limited supply of self stitched trousers, my thrifted jeans are making an appearance. Along with a purple raglan sleeved shirt I made a couple of years ago and my hand knitted Onerva triangle shawl. I got the belt and the grey top from Target last year.


Come on spring! I need some nicer weather to get the most out of my self stitched wardrobe!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Huff-those colors above are perfect on you. Wow, I love the green against both the purple of the shirt and the auburn of your hair. You look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - I'm so going to buy some new belts this weekend!

    ReplyDelete