Friday, March 1, 2013

Waves of Gold

I still have a couple of things to photograph before I'll be up to date in documenting my projects for the year so far.  This one I finished in just two days.  A combination of stunning yarn and a beautiful simple pattern made it difficult to put down and I am very much in love with the end result.


It's no secret that I love Mayhem and Chaos yarns, the colours are so vibrant and gorgeous, and this skein of Lollisox yarn in Rumplestiltskin was especially lovely.  I needed the perfect pattern to show it off.  Song of the Sea was that pattern.


Pattern: Song of the Sea
Yarn: Mayhem and Chaos Lollisox - Rumplestiltskin
Size: Long


This was actually the fifth knit from stash this year (a couple of little projects still to be photographed), so I'm well on my way to 13 in 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment